jeudi 10 avril 2014

Better late than never




Il était temps que je poste la tenue que je portais le jour du défilé Louis Vuitton. Mieux vaut tard que jamais! J'ai mis les liens de ma tenue en bas de l'article, le top est d'ailleurs en solde :)
En revanche
ce manteau, que j'aime d'amour, était de la collection passée chez Zara.

Il fait très peignoir et c'est ça qui m'amuse.

******

It was about time I show you the outfit I wore the day of Louis Vuitton's fashion show in Paris. Better late than never! 
I've put the links of my outfit at the bottom of the article. The top is on sale now :) 
Unfortunately this long beige coat I wear, that I really love, was from Zara's last collection. 
It's really similar to a bathrobe and that's what amuses me.

 Pictures by Marianne Chagnon, The Paper Pulp


I was wearing:

Top by ASOS (in sale)
Skirt by ASOS
Coat by ZARA 
Over the knee heels bought in NY
Sunnies by ASOS (similar HERE or HERE)


4 commentaires:

  1. such a flirty romantic look . luv it

    N@NY

    - Am having a comparision between Audrey & Marilyn just to get you thinking differently ,
    come read my article & share your ideas with me

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. t'es superbe comme toujours! J'aimerai beaucoup te rencontrer!

    http://leblogdechiaroux.over-blog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!