"

vendredi 21 mars 2014

My outfit for the Chanel fashion show



Hi guys!
I'm a very bad blogger at this time. I'm completely into my "actress" life. 
But don't worry I'm still here and I don't forget you. 
So here is my outfit I was wearing during fashion week for the Chanel's show (two weeks ago).
A total black look with a large pants and a crop top. 

Thank you to Marianne for all the pictures :)




I wear:
Pants by Zara
Crop top by Zara
Jacket by Paul Smith
Bag by Chanel
Sunnies by Asos

8 commentaires:

  1. All black ! J'adore !
    Bisou
    Leslie

    http://mamasparis.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. The crop top makes the difference! Great result! x

    Lulu's Sister

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ou quand le crop top se fait clé d'une allure sublimée dans un océan d'épure acérée ("Sexy Glam verdict spontané") ;)
    a presto, Antoine

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tu es sublime !

    http://louisewearsbluejeans.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. what an amazing post! You look absolutely stunning in the black all over look!

    check out my blog and check out what happened during the last month at my blog: http://www.theriswardrobe.com/2014/04/monthly-roundup-march.html

    love, Theri

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Thanks for another great post. Where else may anybody get that
    kind of information in such an ideal way of writing?
    I've a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.


    Check out my blog :: hairdressers Manchester

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!