jeudi 6 février 2014

After class



Hi everybody!
My friend Leslie took these quick pictures yesterday after class. I'm wearing my new loved coat from Sheinside mixed with my zebra skirt from Zara. 

(click on the red little link to see the all post)



 I wear:
Coat from Sheinside (similar HERE)
Skirt by Zara
Bag by Balenciaga
Cashemire sweater by Monoprix
Boots by Nine West

7 commentaires:

  1. J'aime beaucoup le manteau !

    Madame Maurice
    http://mmemaurice.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the coat, great look!

    NEW OUTFIT and 5 Spring's trends to buy on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Great casual outfit... The Balenciaga bag certainly adds to your outfit... I love the mix & match of High Street & Designer Fashion...

    Have a great day!!!

    xoxo Violeta, your Shoegal Out In The World

    www.shoegaloutintheworld.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Like the coat and super love the boots babe... and you look so pretty with no makeup!!

    www.meetmeinparee.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!