mardi 4 juin 2013

80th birthday


Aujourd'hui je ne vous fais pas un post mode mais un post "famille".
Il y a 10 jours, dimanche 26 mai, nous nous sommes tous réuni en famille afin de célébrer les 80 ans de mon oncle Michel. Les cousins, les cousines, les frères, les soeurs, les parrains et les marraines, les tantes, les oncles... J'adore ces moments qui à mon goût sont biens trop rares.

***

 Today I'm not doing a fashion post but a "family" post.
10 days ago, all the family was reunited to celebrate the 80th anniversary of my uncle Michel. Cousins, brothers, sisters, and godparents, aunts, uncles ... I love these moments but in my opinion they are too rare.


My Godfather that I LOVE !!! 

My lovely sister <3

My five favorite cousins have prepared a little present for there grand father. So cute !!

Here they are !! 5 girls as beautiful as nice. 
Margerite, Joséphine, Magdeleine, Violette and Charlotte.
Love you girls <3

My sis' and Justine, another cute cousin of us.

Ahahah !! My father, the perfect father !

My godfather Antoine and me again <3

I wear: 
Coat by Zara
Sweater by Zadig&Voltaire
Pants by Sandro
Shoes by Paul Smith
Bag by Yves St Laurent


Antoine's wife. My aunt i can say. She is sooo stylish and amazingly beautiful.

My BEAUTIFUL cousin Joséphine <3 <3



12 commentaires:

  1. Superbe famille! Vous êtes trop beaux!

    http://www.allyisabelle.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Famille au top ! J'adore !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Amazing moments!

    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Super ces photos, c'est sympa de nous faire partager un peu de ta vie! J'adore la robe de ta cousine Joséphine, tu sais d'ou elle vient s'il te plait? Merci :) bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. La famille c'est se qu'il y a plus d'important :). Je suis très proche de ma famille moi aussi et on est nombreux, j'adore quand on se retrouve tous ! C'est des moments dont il faut se souvenir :)

    Bises !

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Je ne suis pas du tout proche de ma famille ( en dehors de mes parents et de mes soeurs quoi ) pour beaucoup de raisons, mais quand je vois des photos comme ça ça fait rêver ! :) Vous êtes beaux !

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. cute pictures :)

    maybe you take a look at my blog too?

    www.thecooffashion.blogspot.ch

    RépondreSupprimer

  8. You really have a nice blog, I´ll be so proud if you will visit mine.
    Im new at posting, so Im trying to find some readers.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    :) Hugs and Kisses.

    Ana.
    http://www.mysticlipstickblog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. le pantalon sandro, parfait!

    Karole.
    http://karolejosefabonnet.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Such a wonderful occasion, I think those are the best ones when all the family gathers for such a great celebrations! I love your outfit, those pants have such a great pattern and the way you styled them is great! I started following you on GFC and Bloglovin' would love if you would do the same! :)

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!