vendredi 19 avril 2013

Four Looks, One Trend: How to Wear Graphic Prints


Bonjour les filles !!! 
Je suis très heureuse de partager avec vous le second look de ma collaboration entre bloggeuses (la première tenue ICI). Elles sont trois belles et talentueuses fashionistas. 
Cette semaine nous avons choisi le thème graphic !!! Vous pouvez découvrir chacun des différents looks via leur blogs que je cite ci-dessous. 

Iris du blog A DASH OF FASH
Sofia du blog MEXIQUER
Oksana du blog FOXY OXIE SUPERNOVA
(Cliquez sur les noms des blogs pour aller directement les visiter)

----

Hello girls!
I am very happy today to share with you the second look of my collaboration between bloggers (look the first one HERE). They are three beautiful and talented fashionistas. 
This week we chose the graphic theme! You can find all the different looks through their blogs which I quote below.


Iris from A DASH OF FASH
Sofia from MEXIQUER
Oksana from FOXY OXIE SUPERNOVA


Pictures by Jim Goldberg


I wear:
Coat by River Island (buy it HERE)
Jeans by Top Shop (buy it HERE)
Shoes by Top Shop (buy them HERE, other beautiful color HERE)
Handbag by H&M

18 commentaires:

  1. Lovely jacket - I love the print and the chic black & white!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. great looks
    really like your shoes <3

    happy friday

    www.stylebyprice.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Val, I am loving these photos! So fun, energetic and full of life! So happy to see you happy like this! :) Can't wait til our rendezvous in Paris! XOXO

    www.foxyoxiesupernova.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you so much my lovely Oksana. Always so cute and kind.
      Can't wait too to meet you here :)

      Supprimer
  4. What stylish look, I love your clutch!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Awesome photos :) those shades are amazing.

    x Angie

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I really really love this look! Your shoes are amazing and your jacket!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. elles sont cool tes shoes ma valou, elles taillent comment ?
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Wow wow wow!!! I love everything about this look! You look absolutely stunning!
    You make me want to go out and buy it all!

    xoxo Iris
    www.adash-offash.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wonderful - such a great pattern on the jacket! I like the complet outfit so much <3

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Cool - what a great opportunity for you guys! I love your jacket - so cool.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Salut! Viens vite visiter mon blog!! BISES
    www.lavraiecharlotte.blogspot.com
    www.lavraiecharlotte.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!