mercredi 6 mars 2013

Paris Fashion week - #4


Bonjour à tous,
voici la tenue que je portais hier. Je me suis rendue au Grand Palais devant le défilé Chanel. Malheureusement je n'avais pas d'invitation mais j'avais pour objectif de revoir mes bloggeuses préférées. J'ai eu la chance d'avoir été prise en photo pour des street style, j'apparais donc sur différents blogs et j'en suis ravie. Je vous ferai un post spécial avec mes toutes premières parutions depuis la création de mon My life with Valentine.


Hi guys,
Here is the outfit I wore yesterday. I went to the Grand Palais in front of the Chanel's fashion show. Unfortunately I did not have an invitation but my goal was to see my favorite bloggers. I was lucky to have been photographed for street style, so I appear on various blogs and I'm delighted. I'll make a special post with my very first publications since the creation of My life with Valentine.






I wear:
Coat by Zara 
Sweater by Zadig & Voltaire
Skirt by Zara
Bag by Top Shop


27 commentaires:

  1. i love it !!!
    nice outfit , you are so elegante.
    xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, vraiment joli ce look. Il n'y a pas à redire, le noir et blanc fera toujours son effet chic. Et j'adore les lunettes, quelle marque ? :)

    xxx
    Aline : http://the-little-dressing.overblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Canon cet ensemble b&W! Jolie jupe! J'adore tes lunettes de soleil!
    Des bisous, http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Réponses
    1. Thank you so so much you are so nice with me :)

      Supprimer
  5. I really like your blog! I am following you!


    --------------> http://myarmyofclothes.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love the zebra print skirt paired w/ the chic black & white coat. Great look & lovely styling!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Me encanta el abrigo, es una pasada...!!!

    http://maraalavista.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love your coat and glasses
    Really impressive blog, love your style. If you want check mine and we could follow each other:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    New posts
    Ethnic sweater trend!
    www.agasuitcase.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Nice outfit :)
    I hope you visit my blog!

    Kisses*
    http://mylifewithvalentine.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. amazing outfit you look so chic please check my blog and follow me back if you like it

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Really good for you :-)
    Love your photos and your style!!!
    I miss my Paris a lot :-(
    You have really lovely blog, if you want to have a look at my blog it would be great :-)
    http://mystylerecipe.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Looking so good, love the way you pull off blac and white trend :-)
    Visit my blog if you like and maybe we could follow each other? Xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Hi Valentine, Love your blog. Thank you for stopping by Mademoiselleonthemetro! I'm now following you and have nominated your for a Liebster Award! Hope you participate!!

    Karina
    www.mademoiselleonthemetro.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. OMG thank you so much i'm gonna see that now and for sure i''ll participate. <3
      Thanks again <3

      Supprimer
  14. great coat )
    like your blog )




    Angela Donava

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Nice coat!

    It will mean a lot if you have time to check my blog and maybe follow us ?

    Hope to see you soon on it!

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Réponses
    1. Merci ma bichette. Quand reviens tu à Paris que l'on se voit ? :)

      Supprimer
  17. Love The coat!

    Www.sensitivetobeauty.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. love your look!!
    http://nikolinalovesfashion.blogspot.gr/
    greetings from greece
    Nikoleta Chocofretaxxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. You dress the best , cool shoes sweetie ,
    & lovely hair in these pics ,

    Am following you now with GFC , Wanna make my day & follow me back ?

    I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOG'S URL FROM nanybuz91.blogspot.com to the NEW URL

    Come by for a visit & check my latest outfit post ( pop of red )

    ( artofnanyslife.blogspot.com )

    N@NY
    ,
    ,

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. I smiling when I looking at the first (title) photo, because I have a picture taken when I'm standing in the same place as you: D
    Great, great styling.

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Le détail zèbre qui fait toute la différence! Très bon choix ;)

    Katwalked.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!