mardi 5 mars 2013

Paris fashion week - #2


Voici un second look que je portais la semaine dernière. J'ai ressorti les cuissardes (que je portais déjà ici) qui bisarement étaient plutôt ajustées à mes pieds?! Alors soit elles ont rétrécis ce qui est peu probable. Donc j'ai surement grandi des pieds !! En tout cas je suis ravie :)

Here is a second look I wore last week. I took out my over-the-knee boots (which I was already wearing ici). They were rather well adjusted to my feet?! So do they have shrinked?  that is not an option for sure. So my feet probably grew! In any case I am happy :)







I wear: 
Coat by Storet
Sweat by Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Leggings by Zara
Over the knee boots (from NY but don't know the brand) (similar here or here)
Bag by Zara

14 commentaires:

  1. Je suis aussi allée à la Fashion Week ce wknd! Un peu froid mais c'est génial!
    Des bisous, http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi dear! Just found your blog, do you want to follow each other? just let me know. See you soon and a one big kiss
    www.lipschic.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Of course! I'm following you now ;)
      Waiting for you

      Supprimer
  3. une vraie merveille <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great pictures!

    http://www.lookwithattitude.net/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love your boots! <3

    in-my-sundaybest.blogspot.co.uk

    XOXO Sade

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Jolie tenue, j'aime le pull !

    http://www.facebook.com/AppearsBlog

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. love your bag!!! it's perfect!!! geat post!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. love paris! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. you look so cool and really beautiful!
    thank you so much for your sweet comment!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!