mardi 26 mars 2013

My shoes collection



Alors que je suis en train de déménager ma chambre (je vais la repeindre et me faire faire un nouveau dressing), j'ai décidé que c'était une bonne occasion de prendre quelques photos de mes chaussures. J'ai une vraie passion pour les chaussures ainsi que les sacs. Combien d'entre vous sont des "shoes lover" comme moi? 
Sinon, un intrus à quatre pattes c'est glissés parmi tout ça.  Ouvrez l'oeil ;)


While I'm moving my room (I'll repaint it and will have a new dressing), I decided it was a good opportunity to take some pictures of my shoes. I have a real passion for shoes and bags. How many of you are "shoes lover" as I am? Which are your favorite pieces?
Otherwise, an intruder appears somewhere in this post. Can you see it?  ;)


Also remember to enter the BURBERRY GIVEAWAY --->  HERE



Yes, lili is addicted to shoes too :)

47 commentaires:

  1. Perso je suis plus ballerines mais ta collection est canon!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Jolie collection !! Moi aussi je suis une shoes lover !!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. roh la!!!! impressionnant!!! vraiment tu as de la chance:) bon j'en ai pas mal non plus;)


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh mon dieuu ! Serieux, je cois bien que c'est notre rêve à toute d'en avoir autant !! Toutes superbes en plus !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wouahh quelle belle collection :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Lovely shoes and cat!

    http://themilkandmint.blogspot.it/2013/03/brown-leather.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Trop belles !! Magnifique collection ;)

    Sofya
    www.lacouleurdumoment.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Gorgeous collection!
    xoxo

    New post: http://valefashionworld.blogspot.it/2013/03/inspirations-16.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. La collection est magnifique ! D'où viennent les baskets pailletées ? Elles sont canons !

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Elles viennent de chez Urban Outfitters :)
      Merci pour ton commentaire Chloé.
      Bisous <3

      Supprimer
  10. This post was for me admit it ;-) I LOVE YOUR SHOE COLLECTION! It's great that you have a few statement coulors and then a big range of different styles in more neutral colors. I am obsessed with shoes too - it's becomming a problem :$

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Holy moly, Valentine, that's a lot of shoes! I never really was a shoe girl, but I seem to be more and more into them lately.
    -Alexandra
    www.rhymeswithfashion.com

    P.S. Love your house!

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Wahou ce shoesing est tout simplement extraordinaire, la chance :)
    Je craque sur toutes ces jolies paires !
    J'ai trouvé l'intrus, trop mimi!!
    Quelles jolies photos, toutes ces paires qui n'attendent qu'à être enfilées, j'adore ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. MERCI MERCI MERCI TOUS VOS COMMENTAIRES ME FONT TELLEMENT PLAISIR A CHAQUE FOIS !!!!
    PLEINS DE BISOUS

    THANK YOU TO ALLLLL OF YOU GIRLS I'M ALL THE TIME HAPPY TO READ YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS. THAT'S AMAZING <3
    LOVE

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. waouh quelle collection j'en uis jalouse!

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Love your shoe collection!

    My daily outfits in http://cravingforbarneys.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. What a great collection! I love the pink ones :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Belle collection et j'adore le petit minou qui s'installe au milieu!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Val, we have yet another thing in common! I too am OBSESSED with shoes! Your post inspired me to write my own confession! So keep your eyes peeled! XOXO

    PS. Oh and my fave pair is the black, strappy pair on the fourth row from the bottom.
    PSS. Cute kitty! And such a sweet name - Lili!
    PSSS. Your house looks AAAAmazing (or at least the staircase does!)

    www.foxyoxiesupernova.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks sooooooo much baby you're too cute with me !!! :)
      I'm waiting for your "confession" posts ;)
      LOVE
      Val

      Supprimer
  19. they are all tooooo beautiful!!
    love the white, orange from H&M.

    xx
    check out our blog and like our fb. page.
    http://vikingmode.blogspot.com
    http://facebook.com/vikingmode

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. What a beautiful blog... Would you visit my blog??please!! I wait you!! :*

    http://carpeshopping.altervista.org/

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. great shoes!!!
    awesome blog!!
    have a nice day!!





    Angela Donava

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. OMG quite a lot : )) I should do a simillar photo one day : ))

    Lot's of love
    www.outgoingtaste.wordpress.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. beautiful collection!
    Your sense of fashion is unbelievable!
    I will follow you now! ♥

    Have a good day!
    Visit my blog http://sugary-lime.blogspot.ru/
    Thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you Svetlana you are very kind.
      I'm gonna see your blog right now :)

      Supprimer
  24. Oh my god!!!! I want all your shoes!!

    do you want to follow each other? let me know ;D

    new post
    http://inspiredbyfashionlook.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. OH MOOON DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEU LA COLLECTION que tu as ! *-* ça fait rêver! J'ai qu'une envie toutes les essayer!! ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. OMG I love all your sandals!!!! :-)
    I really love shoes too!!!!!

    ALDO CLUTCH GIVEAWAY IS UP ON MY BLOG:
    http://mystylerecipe.com/2013/03/24/aldo-red-lips-clutch-giveaway/

    RépondreSupprimer
  27. Wow look at your shoe collection! So many gorgeous pairs - haha and love the shot with the kitty, so cute :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  28. I want them all! Loving every piece! I'm also a shoe fanatic! So bad for my wallet haha! Fell in love with your blog! :) Would be glad if you would check out mine as well!


    x Viktoria

    viktoriadimitrova.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  29. definitely love your sense of style and good tasre! like a fresh air
    love it!

    hope youll follow back <3
    www.malesclutch.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  30. wow!!!! great collection lady! xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  31. absolutely gorgeous collection! so many nice shoes!! <3

    wanna follow eachother? let me know I would be glad to follow you back! =)
    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  32. love how you set up the shoes! xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  33. OMG this is heaven!
    Emma xx
    http://iemmafashion.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  34. whaouuu quelle collection! ça me fait penser que je dois faire du rangement dans mon shoesing!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  35. Je suis emerveillée par ta collection, elles sont toutes aussi belles les une que les autre. *.*

    RépondreSupprimer
  36. wow!! shoes shoes shoes! love all of them!!! www.aplacetogetlost.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  37. waw tes chaussures sont vraiment magnifiques !! Ta collection est à tomber par terre :O

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!