vendredi 8 février 2013

MyFashionLab.com


Bonjour tout le monde !
Hier j'ai passé une partie de l'après-midi dans le showroom de MyFashionLab. 
Myfashionlab c'est un site de vente en ligne qui propose une variété de produits à des prix tout à fait abordables. 
Je dois dire que c'est une de mes adresses préférée car la selection qui y est faite me correspond en grande partie. Je dois avouer que si j'avais pu je serais repartie avec plusieurs pièces.
Vous pouvez tout à fait passer dans le showroom qui fait aussi boutique. Les filles sont adorables et elles vous accueilleront avec plaisir.
Sinon n'hésitez pas à faire un tour sur le site car il y a encore pleins de super soldes !!!!
Vous pouvez y faire un tour en cliquant ICI.

MyFashionLab
12 rue Dulong
75017 Paris


Hello everyone!
Yesterday I spent a part of the afternoon in the MyFashionLab's showroom.
Myfashionlab is a commercial website which offers a variety of products at very reasonable prices. You can check it out by clicking .
I must say that this is one of my favorite web adress because the selection done is really suitable for me. I must admit that if I could I'd left with several items.
You can go through the showroom because it's also a shop. The girls are so adorable and they will welcome you with pleasure.
Otherwise, do not hesitate to have a look at the site because there are still lots of great sales!!
You can check it out by clicking HERE.

MyFashionLab
12 rue Dulong
75017 Paris






















I wear:
Coat by Topshop
Tee-shirt by Zara 
Jeans by April May
Boots by House of Harlow
Jewels for sale on MyFashionLab 

36 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful pictures of you and your jewelry.
    kisses
    Sofia

    Only 3 more days to enter

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Yes yes yes i'm gonna send you the picture but this week-end !! ;)
      Hope to be chosen ;)

      xoxo

      Supprimer
  2. beautiful!

    xoxo from nyc & http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love that shop!!! Those girls has the best bijoux selection in Paris!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love your style!!

    www.lilyzab.wix.com/lilyzab

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thanks for sharing this! All those cute things on their website!

    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I like the watches and the necklaces!
    Mar

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. C'est beau cet endroit, j'aime beaucoup ton jean !
    Bises
    Emily

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oui il est super pour la mi-saison surtout car il est court!
      Merci en tout cas! ;)

      Supprimer
  8. Hey just found your blog and I already like it so much. I love your style and your collection is amazing :) It would made my day if you join and visit my blog
    http://lovesoundsgood.blogspot.de/

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love your blog, brilliant photos, & are you bilingual (French/English), as I am too so I love the translationsxx

    http://paprikapassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Oh thank you Paprika! I'm not bilingual at all, I'm trying to do my best.
      Eventually somebody understand my english translation ;)

      Supprimer
  10. Chanceuse, ils ont l'air très beaux leur produits !
    Et j'aime bien tes boots <3

    xx

    http://www.mymymode.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Très jolie tenue ! et... je veux cette veste !!!
    Bonne continuation :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ahah!! Oui je l'adore cette veste ! C'était en soldes chez top Shop ;)

      Supprimer
  12. Great post :) I love all of the turquoise statement jewelry :)
    I hope you will check out my blog :)
    leopardinleather.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Wow, the jewelry and bikinis are beautful !

    bisous,
    Natasha

    www.bisousnatasha.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. So cool!

    It will be amazing if you come into my blog and maybe follow us if you like it ?

    Hope to see you on it !

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. C'est cool, super photos !

    xxx

    N'hésite pas à aller faire un tour sur mon blog et y laisser ton avis

    http://leblogdemilenaetjudith.blogspot.fr

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Ca a l'air super sympa, je vais tout de suite faire un tour sur leur site! J'adore ta tenue, les détails de ton jean sont magnifiques ! Bisous

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Merci pour ton commentaire sur mon blog www.lacouleurdumoment.com , et merci pour l'info ;) leur site est vraiment cool !

    Sodya
    www.lacouleurdumoment.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. Great post, love all the jewelry!!!

    http://stylearua.blogspot.com.es/

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Ce que vend le site m'a l'air pas mal du tout, je vais y faire un tour! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Super sympa :)


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline !

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Looks great,honey!Love!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. loved your coat!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    RépondreSupprimer
  23. j adore ce jeans!
    bises!




    Angela Donava

    RépondreSupprimer
  24. Nice post:) if you want go to my blog:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    RépondreSupprimer
  25. J'adore ce jeans avec ses détails navajo !
    Très joli look :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  26. vous pouvez gagner plus d'argent sur vos achats en ligne chez my fashionlab grâce à votre code promo le plus approprié aux articles sélectionnés qui vous permet de profiter d’une remise exceptionnelle sur votre panier.

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!