samedi 23 février 2013

Miss Dior





Discover the first images of the new film starring Natalie Portman, directed by Sofia Coppola.
More on www.lavieenrose-thefilm.com





'When he takes me in his arms
And whispers love to me
Everything's lovely. It's him for me and me for him
All our lives, and it's so real what I feel, this is why'





4 commentaires:

  1. Such pretty photos! I love those roses. xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Natalie perfectly embodies the Dior brand image... She's amazing in this dress and the softness of the colors is so romantic ! Good choice to promote this ad, it is a masterpiece ! ;)

    xxx

    http://purple-eternity.overblog.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. j'adore cette nouvelle campagne publicitaire, elle est magnifique!

    Bises, Marie ♥

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!