jeudi 7 février 2013

I'm singing in the rain



Bonjour pluvieux !!
Voici ma tenue du jour! Etant seule à la maison aujourd'hui, je suis allée demander à des jeunes filles de me prendre en photos!! C'était très drôle! Mais il s'est mis à bien pleuvoir alors voici ce qu'on a fait en 2 minutes chrono! Désolé pour les enseignes pas très glamour en arrière plan. Il faut absolument que j'apprenne à faire des flous avec mon appareil. J'ai hâte d'améliorer tout ça et de vous faire de plus belles photos! Très bonne journée à tous et à toutes :)

Good morning !
Here is my outfit of the day! Being alone at home today, I went to ask girls to take pictures of me! It was very funny! But it began to rain so much here that we did it in 2 minutes! Sorry for the not very glamorous brands in the background. It is imperative that I learn to make blurred with my camera. I look forward to improving it all and make you more beautiful photos! Good day to all of you guys :)














I wear:
Coat by See you soon 
Sweater by H&M 
Tights by Primark 
Boots by Pastelle 
Jewels by Urban Outfitters/Lf Store/Gag&Lou
Bag by Balenciaga

14 commentaires:

  1. Merci de nous avoir fait partager ton look du jour malgré ce temps pourri !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. SO NICE, LIKE ALL THAT NECKLACES!


    http://lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it/2013/02/celine-and-jil-sander-vs-zara.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love all that necklaces! The perfect detail. x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. J'adore les photos portraits! Tu es toute belle entourée de fourrure!
    Bisous, belle journée! http://leComptoirdeLaura.wordpress.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Trop jolie :D
    J'aime les Balenciaga aussi. Très bon look

    Ally

    http://www.allyisabelle.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. wow )
    joli manteau )




    Angela Donava

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. lovely look, your parka is fabulous:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. cute blog! i'm now following you on gfc - hope you do the same xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thank you for your comment.
      I like your blog and i'm now following you ;)

      Supprimer
  9. Gorgeous, you have great style! I love the balance between chic and casual.

    Also, your English is wonderful. Your standard of English is superior to the majority of my acquaintances who speak English as their first languge.

    Have a lovely day.

    http://blondilocksrocks.blogspot.ie/

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. J'adore tes colliers et ton manteau!
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!