dimanche 13 janvier 2013

Sparkling sunday


Good morning guys !
Hier soir j'ai fait la fête (assez tard), alors aujourd'hui c'est repos, canapé, thés, magazines, blog, galette des rois, famille, dodo, calins avec lili, bain chaud, et re dodo.
J'ai donc choisi de porter un simple legging, un gros pull bien chaud car le froid c'est vraiment installé depuis hier (c'est atroce), ET mes nouvelles baskets trop cool que j'adore qui brillent et scintillent.

Good morning guys !
Last night I partied (quite late), then today it's gonna be rest, sofa, tea, magazines, blog, galette des rois,  family, sleep, cuddle with lili, hot tub, and sleep again.
I chose a simple legging to wear, a warm sweater because the cold is really there now (it's awful), AND my new sneakers too cool that I love shining and sparkling.








I wear:
sweater: Claudie Pierlot by Audrey Marnay
Legging: Top shop (here)
Sneakers: Urban Outfitters

9 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful shoes!!! I love it!!!
    Do u want to follow each others?

    One pair of glasses free, Discover on my blog HOW!
    WWW.THEITALIANSMOOTHIE.COM

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Cool blog! Do you wanna win a Handpicked bag that looks like the Phillip Lim 3.0 one?

    Giveaway in my blog! Good luck honey!

    www.tumeplaiscoco.com

    Ana-

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cool shoes :)

    http://atleastblog.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh it seems so cosy over there!
    Love your blogposts and I started following you :)

    Keep in touch!
    Love,
    Amélie

    http://bagsandchocolate.blogspot.be/

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you girls! You're so nice with me!
    I'm gonna have a look at your blogs guys ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Très sympas ces petites sneakers à paillettes! elles font penser à celles de la collection de Chiara Ferragni je trouve!

    www.fromparistomilano.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message. I read them all.
I appreciate and love every comment!